Snapp' is hiring!
We are based in Bordeaux and we develop iOS, Android, React mobile apps, with a backend architecture that has more than 20 Ruby on Rails web app.
Our clients are mostly large accounts with whom we have collaborated for several years (Magasins U, Monoprix, BNP, Catalina Mktg, Groupe Castel ...).
We also created the FidMe application, which has 5 million users worldwide and is ranked among the top 5 most used applications in France in the shopping category.
We are a team of 30 people with 15 developers and project managers, with a "start-up" spirit and atmosphere, who like to gather around technical events (coding dojos), sport events (football, basketball, tennis) and recreational events (bars and other famous spots in Bordeaux).
Under the responsibility of our Production Manager, you will assist the Project Managers in order to understand clients' needs, relying on a team of experienced developers. True conductor, you also like to code by lending a hand on the developments. In this framework, we are waiting for you on the following missions:
- You implement a code review process, to which you also contribute with the other developers;
- You propose architectures around Ruby on Rails which respond in a reasonable and optimized way to the specifications of the client provided by the project managers;
- You ensure that the architectures proposed within the framework of our projects are homogeneous and you take care of the quality assurance on the projects;
- You follow and improve continuous integration reports and tools;
- You animate our team of developers and improve their skills;
- You do technology watch on technologies, languages, patterns or architectures and prepare occasional prototypes;
- You participate in the development effort with the teams on some flagship projects;
- You are part of the project of creation and animation of a technical community around the projects and know-how of SNAPP ': Technical articles on our blog, organization of meet-ups ... Any innovative initiative will be very welcomed!
You are a confirmed developer, armed with 3 to 5 years experience in web development. You have participated in the implementation of complex web architectures with strong volumetric and performance constraints, and want to put your experience at the service of others and motivating and rewarding projects.
Here is our technical Stack:
Ruby On Rails, PostgreSQL, Elastic Search, Rabbit MQ, Node.js, GIT, Gitlab-CI
We are not looking for a Ruby on Rails expert (even if it's obviously a plus) but a competent developer with good learning abilities, good assimilation skills for new development languages and a very good knowledge of the job.
However, you will need to be comfortable with an MVC Framework, n-tiers architectures, SQL, and you must have a professional level in English.
Type of contract: Permanent Full-Time
Remuneration: to be defined according to profile.
Tel: +33 (0) 5 47 74 52 50